Friday, December 2, 2011

Does anyone know the earliest age a girl figure skater landed a triple jump?

Just wondering because I was watching the Grand Prix Final I few days ago and I heard Yu Na Kim saying that at the age of ten, she landed three different triples and I know this little girl at our rink Angela Wang who could land 2 triples at age 9. Any girls that landed them earlier or at the same age?|||i believe 4 years...but i'm not sure...her name was Delia de Castravette and i think she was from Moldavia.|||no the last know was Yu Na Kim . but there are many that are not on record|||Well, it's easier to rotate jumps when you are smaller and therefore younger. However, not many girls are at that level when they are 9 or 10. That's probably the earliest age. Most girls who are very good can land one or two by 12 or 13.|||I know a girl at my skating rink shes in 2 grade so shes about 8


and she has her double sow-cow and is working on her double axel and has her double loop!!!!!!!|||they can be any age i think.........well maybe not1-3 but you get the point.|||i dont think so

No comments:

Post a Comment