Friday, December 2, 2011

Survey. Were you so bad at the triple jump that you couldn't even reach the sand pit?

I was.|||I honestly won first place in triple jump every single year.|||I fell out the side of the sand pit once and got speared by a javelin. They said if I kept quiet about it, they would say I won..........................comic effect, only joking.|||I didn't even reach the lip of the sand pit. How's about having all the jock straps in your class calling you "Grassy A$$" for two months?|||No i could reach the sand pit.


this made me LOL for some reason


STAR :DDD|||I was so bad at it i couldn't get the steps right :)|||i was very good in the 400 metres nude mixed relay|||haha no but once i tripped and didn't make the sand pit :D|||no,, haha i have long legs|||wvut?

No comments:

Post a Comment