Friday, December 2, 2011

When did you land your first Triple jump in Figure Skating?

I landed my Triple Toe loop when i was 13 and a bit. My Sal Chow was landed quite recently actually, less than a month ago (3/24/2009) How 'bout you guys? (14 now).|||I was around 14 when I landed my first clean triple loop. I got clean triple salchow, toeloop, and flip after that within 2 years, becoming consistent in competition until I was 18. Lutz was always my nemesis, so that was not ever going to be consistent lol. I stopped skating to go to college over 3 years ago. But whenever I go to a public session (about 3 times a year), I can still do double jumps and perfect spins! When you get to such a high level, good technique sticks with you.


I miss skating a lot, so kids, enjoy it while you can!!|||you gotta be kidding me. Chances I will ever land a triple jump are like, 1 in a billion!


I am 24 yrs old, I have been skating for 15 months... I can land all my single jumps except for the axel. Chances are, I will never land a triple jump since I started skating so late!


I am jealous you can land at least one triple jump!!!!|||I was 11 when i first landed my triple flip...that was the first triple i got consistant. In the next two years i landed triple loop sow toe and lutz. i have all my triples except axel now. i made it to nationals last year but scratched because i didnt feel like i was ready to compete at that intensity even though i had competted at junior nationals the two years before. i am 14 now and i love skating.|||wow you're good!


I will probably never make it that far.. seeing as i'm 13 and just starting to land my lutz consistently..


But I have fun with it anyway =)|||i haven't yet

No comments:

Post a Comment