Thursday, November 24, 2011

What muscles does the triple jump build and what can I practice to get better at it?

Thanks, I'm one of the few that do it on the track team in my school. I'm 13, and I just started a few days ago and my best distance was 25 feet and 5 inches. What are some things I can practice to get better? Also, what muscles are important when doing this event?|||Hmm, just thinking about it, I always loved the triple jump. I miss school, anyways on to your question.


Exercises for the triple could be the following:





1. Hack squat - for quads


2. Power clean - all lower muscles


3. Squat - all lower muscles


4. Dead lift - Back of legs (hamstring)


5. Leg extension/Leg curl - Machine


--------------------------------------鈥?br>

Don't for get your shoulders and most importantly, your Abdominals. Think about it, you use them a bit too.

No comments:

Post a Comment