Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Triple Jump.?

I really try hard on my Triple Jump but it seems like my maxiumum is only 29''11. Not really close to State Qualifications. I need some techniques for jumping and how to improve my phases. Please :D





鈾?/div>

  • 4 years ago


  • Report Abuse


|||Some common mistakes are to jump too high, so that you collapse on landing and can not get a good next phase.


Often people will jump too far in the first phase so they don't have any spring for the second phase.


Practice getting your first and second phases close to the same distance.


Don't jump too high so you won't collapse during the support portion of the next phase.


Use the single arm technique it is more consistent than the double arm.


What is the state qualifier? Practice your first and second phases so that each phase is about 1/3 of that distance, if you can carry your momentum then your third phase should also equal 1/3 your jump distance.


I know that you can not get all 3 phases to be equal, but getting close is the way to practice.

No comments:

Post a Comment