Thursday, November 24, 2011

How can I improve my Triple Jump distance?

Im a 14 year old freshman at RCHS. At my school, Track season hasn't started yet, but I'm working at it on my own. My first ever jump was 32 feet and I've been watching videos to learn their technique. I'm 5'8 and weigh 125 pounds. Well, I can say I'm pretty built. Do I need to do some weight training to improve my distance?|||yes no maybe you are okay whit wait but what youn really need is practis thats all|||i do these to improve my jump not for tripple jump, but for lacrosse





squats and squat jumps (they look stupid but they help)


i usually do these as a circit w/ some other exersizes


i do 10 sqats and then 10 sqat jumps and reapeat 3 times. then ill do do lat pulls and then these cunches things for 1 round. then i'll repeat the cuircut 4 times





step ups


u stand on ground w/ weights in ur hand if ur pretty strong go w/ 20 lbs. actually u many want to start lighter and work up to that. any way put 1 leg on the bench and step up, bringing ur other leg up also so its like this (im trying to draw it but its not very good)





o


|\,\,


|--,


| /


|





the point is that the leg thats not on the bench is also lifted up

No comments:

Post a Comment