Saturday, November 19, 2011

How To improve my triple jump distance?

This is my first year running track! im 15 years old


only 2 days of practice for triple jump


our school had our first meet yesterday and I jumped 33.5 ft Horrible!(15 yr old kid jumped 39 ft and won) I think I could of done better if I didnt do over 8 pratice jumps before the meet!|||When you are doing practice jumps don't do full run-throughs. Try just doing a two or three step approach so you don't get so tired. And try doing pop-ups or bounding (if you know what they are)|||ok, first of all 33, is not bad


the best to get out of it from technique from ur hand motion and some what from ur leg and get some air in ur first and 3rd jump meaning go at little higher angle rather than going straight forward





and 2nd jump which most ppl take it was step, extend tht to a hop or jump if possible

No comments:

Post a Comment