Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Which type of shoes should I get for either triple jump or long jump?

I can only afford one pair and cannot tell which i am better at and I love competing in them both, i am wondering if on type of shoe is better fr the other event than the other type of shoes so I can compete in both the events with the same pair of shoes.|||Go with the Triple Jump shoes. The only difference between LJ and TJ spikes are the amount of foam in the midsole and the width of the heel. The TJ spike will have more material under the mid-foot and a wider heel because of the demands of the event. It's harder to Triple jump in Long jump shoes than the other way around. I would recommend adidas adizero TJ if you can find them or New Balance TJ 1010. I personally prefer New Balance because they are light yet have plenty of cushioning to prevent injuries.


Good Luck!|||I think i will go with the addidas adizero tj's.......


thanks again.

Report Abuse


|||Nike's

No comments:

Post a Comment