Thursday, November 24, 2011

What's the best strategy for triple jump?

I'm participating in triple jump on sprts day, is there any technique to it?|||Im not sure exactly what you are looking for, but I am a triple jumper in track so I can give you my best advice lol





-get a good pair of spikes..if not, then just wear and light running shoes


-go at full speed and NEVER look down at the board (look straight)..that's why its important to stay at consistent speed and have your marks beore the event starts


-don't go high on your 1st step..always go all out on your last step (just before you land in the pit)


-when landing in the pit..keep your knees high so you stay in the air longer and cover more distance..





that's all I can think of right now lol


hope I helped you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment