Thursday, November 24, 2011

Skaters!! When did you begin skating and what age were you when landed your first triple jump?

I'm doing a statistics report and need some data. I'm also a skater but started late and want to estimate how much time it will take me to get a triple.|||I started when I was six, I haven't landed a triple yet but I estimate I'll land one later this year and I'm 13. My friend started when she was 4 and landed her first triple when she was 12, another started when she was five and landed her first triple when she was 13. Hope that helps :)|||im not that good|||I began at age 3, and i landed my first triple at 15|||i nvr did get a triple jump but i did do a double :) age 10|||I used to do skating but I never got that far ! lol


I did it for a couple of and only got up to learning a loop and flip.


I only did it two times a week though.


I had to quit 'cos its too expensive, its really stupid. %26gt;:(|||I started when I was 7 and I just landed my first triple.....I am now 13 :) The amount of time it takes to get a triple all depends on your dedication and love of the sport! :):):) sk8gr8!|||I started two years ago when i was 11 and so far i can only do a single jump.|||hmm, i landed my first double at age 9 but the farthest i landed was double axel

No comments:

Post a Comment