Wednesday, November 30, 2011

How to add distance to Long & Triple Jump ?

Im going to Zones (for Track %26amp; Field) %26amp; I really want to add more distance.


Im 13 years old.


In long jump, I got 3.30 metres. (10.8 feet)


In triple jump, I got 7.46 metres. (24.4 feet)


Any help ?


:)|||Experience in this event is definitely going to be fundamental to greater success in this event. Knowing where your placement of distance should be, what your form for sprint, approach, launch, mid air, and landing are all going to do the most good for you.





For form, I would watch some videos of slow motioned long and triple jumpers that are best of the best and try to emulate the form that you see there. To increase from there, also be sure to hit the weights and try to increase your strength as this will help with your sprint speed and spring. Be sure also to try to keep flexibility up as it will be important for an effective landing.





And last, don't be afraid of a little spiking. Every good long jumper I've known has spiked their arms at least once while jumping. Don't let it get you down or be more cautious. It happens to those who are trying for their best attempt.|||I also do track(high school) I do long jump, triple jump and high jump.


Long-17.7ft


Triple-38.6ft


High-5'8"


I go to a specialized coach for jumping, and I swear he works WONDERS. I was doing a littl ebit better than you at last years track season, I practiced all year, and those were my final PR's for this years season!!


I would saay look online to find any local jumping coaches. They help tons

No comments:

Post a Comment