Saturday, November 19, 2011

How can you increase your distance in triple jump?

I am currently practicing triple jump on my high school track team. I haven't done it in a meet yet, but I plan to on Saturday. I even have a hard time getting into the pit without running at my top speed. Anybody have tips? (Drills, stretches, technique) Anything is appreciated :-)|||speed, drills like bounding, skips, box jumps and high knees will all be helpful. But to get better, there is no better drill than the event itselft|||Well, i not a triple jumper but i am a sprinter. There is a product that i have been taking and it works. I did not believe it but it really works. You don't even have to change your drills or anything. Perfectwater.com and Perfect Empowered Drinking Water is a pure, clean, and natural tasting drinking water. The final product contains trace amounts of several minerals: Magnesium, Potassium, Calcium, and Electrolytes too鈥攁ll things that help to make your body stronger and healthier! By using this product it has pure oxygen that our body needs inside of the water. I'm not sure if u heard of a hyperbaric chamber, but it put healthy oxygen in your body to make it do less work and make better cells faster. That's what this but it in the water. I dropped time from a 10.9 to a 10.4 in 6 months so try it. If you don't like it, return it. If you need anyhing, email me.

No comments:

Post a Comment