Saturday, November 19, 2011

How can i improve my triple jump at home?

How can i improve my triple jump at home?


which workouts are best for it. and can squats and lunges help it?|||There are a few things you can do. First if you have a yard you can do some plyometric exercises such as alternate leg bounds. I don't recommend doing those on the street. Also squats, lunges and other lower body exercises will help.





I would keep the exercises simple and use only your body weight, and perform them explosively while focusing on correct technique.





The other thing you can do while at home and it may sound strange but just watch some triple jump video on youtube or other sites. Study it and see what the best athletes are doing. That will really help. It made a world of difference for my athletes.





http://www.track-and-field-jumpers.com/t鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment