Saturday, November 19, 2011

Is there a big difference between triple jump and sprinting spikes?

I have a pair of sprint spikes, and wonder if it is really worth it to buy a pair of triple jump spikes to jump in instead of my sprinting spikes? (when I say spikes, I mean the actual shoes, not just the spikes in them) If it is worth it, then what are a good pair to buy? (mens)|||i do hurldes and triple jump and high jump...so i was in the same boat pretty much as you are. ive found my sprinters spikes are great for tripling. tripleing shoes have a little extra cushion in the balls of the feet since they hit 3 times...but i just extended my TJ 2 feet from my old spikes (were sprint spikes but still shows a good set of sprinters spikes help). id say stick with the spritners spikes-try to see how it feels to TJ in them and if you can still get about 6-12 inches of where you normally are then stick with em.

No comments:

Post a Comment